Welcome to fmgVen - A Convention over Configuration Java ORM Tool
fmgVen is an alternative to heavyweight ORM tools, where mapping is not easy, and problematic because of lazy loading, etc. It maps java domain objects to database tables without explicit mapping configuration. Data access must be simple and lightweight. The points of fmgVen are;
- Convention over Configuration
- No Select N + 1 Problem
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
- ORM tool should not aim to abstract out SQL knowledge
- Performance out of the box, without having to tweak anything
- Typed Criteria API
- Oldest possible JRE support (1.4, 1.5)
read more on the project overview page.
Design & Development
Includes the requirements, use cases, and implementation notes for the project.